Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vacation...

Okay, so I just got back from vacation about a week ago. I was not ignoring you guys, I was just away. So then I immediately went on blogger to post something new, but they'd redesigned it, and I could NOT log in. I tried and tried but I kept getting everything wrong. I went on on several different days, and every day it was wrong. So then, I checked the address. I had been on BLOGSTER for a week trying to log in. It took me one try once I was on the right site :P
Anyways, I'm here to talk about Yahoo! Answers. I LOVE this site! I don't know everything (believe it or not!) and it helps me a heck of a lot. Now, You can join people's networks and watch all of their answers, so I'm inviting everyone to join my network. My yahoo email is olivia.gardener@yahoo.ca but I believe my user name is just Olivia... I don't really know! I answer questions mainly in the categories beauty and style and women's health.
Luv,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment